We are looking for an experienced project manager to join our team.
We are looking for an experienced project manager as part of our design team developing extraordinary brand identities and design systems. At SDG you will work with some of Norway’s leading brands that seek true innovation and transformation. You know the industry by heart and know how to push the team and client passionately and consistently towards outstanding brand experiences. We welcome you to contribute with great ideas related to project organization, methods and processes along the way. We believe you are a true team player and aim to deliver high quality, project profitability and excellence at every stage of the projects you are involved in. We simply believe you are the oil in our machinery.
• Be responsible for client care, offers, budgets, progress and project implementation
• Manage different teams and streams of projects in parallel
• Oversee projects from start to finish, making sure all team members are onboard with what is required and what the expectations from our clients are along the way
• Work both independently with different tasks as well as along other team members
• Ensure a consistent project drive and progress related to client deliveries
• Ensure project profitability
• Bring energy and everyday solutions to the table
Skills & Requirements
• Relevant experience working in a project management role. Experience from design agencies is a plus
• Highly organized, thorough and attention to detail
• Comfortable with fast moving and dynamic business environments
• Demonstrated skills in relevant software (e.g. Powerpoint, Keynote, Marathon and other project management tools)
• Project management education and insight into creative processes is a plus
• Project management skills related to digital development projects is a plus
• Fluent in Norwegian; multiple languages (including English) is a plus
Why work at SDG?
The colleagues. Great, talented and friendly colleagues
The high ambition. The extraordinary passion, ambition and work ethic shared by everyone in the company
The culture. The supportive and friendly creator’s culture that unites us
The office spaces. Work in what we consider to be one of the world's coolest office spaces
The quality of work. The exceptional outcome of our work, in all disciplines
The project and clients. The inspiring, fun and rewarding assignments
The conditions. Competitive wages with solid insurance and pension
It would be great if you apply by June 25 (firstname.lastname@example.org) and if you prefer answering in Norwegian, please do!